Pomegranate Lime Dressing
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate molasses
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Mix the first 5 ingredients together in a small bowl. Whisk in the olive oil gradually. You can season the dressing or the salad, just before serving.
I decided on a salad of Mizuna leaves, heirloom tomatoes, avocado, and fresh red onion, with a Pomegranate Lime Dressing. You can decide on the proportions yourself, but remember to squeeze a little lime juice over the avocado so that it doesn’t turn brown.